Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm spending the day with my Mom today. What a treat to actually be here for Mother's Day for the first time a 7 years! We are all just hanging out in the backyard enjoying the sun. It's a beautiful day. I've even got sunscreen on! We are refilling the pool and getting ready for the summer. That's definitly something I really enjoy about living here. 4 Star resort with pool just down the street :)

To Kathy. Happy Mother's Day. Cory and I are missing you today!

To Kelsey. Happy 2nd Mother's Day. I hope Justin and Charlie make this a very special day for you!

To Tanya. Happy Mother-to-be Day. Next year on this day you'll have little one rolling around giggling.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

**crossing my fingers for success for Julie in the summer job hunt too**

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to plan a trip to that 4 star resort.

    ReplyDelete