Friday, May 7, 2010

To those that really matter...

If you're reading this now, you matter to me. I'm missing you all out here in the Lower Mainland and it makes a big difference to me to feel like I'm a part of your lives.

I'd like to use this blog to stay connected. I've been very inspired by Kelsey's Blog( thewetschfamily.blogspot.com) which makes me feel like I know a little part of the current life of her and her little girl, who even though I haven't seen for a while, I think about every day.

I hope to fill you in on all the things that are going on with me and hopefully feel more connected to all the big moments that are happening in your lives. Moving, getting married, babies, what you had for dinner last night. I want to be there for it all.

Since I'm a major cooking girl these days, I'll also post my favorite new recipes and maybe we can share in some new food together too.

Add this to your favorites and I promise I'll update as often as I can.

Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love that you are back to blogging. I will read it everyday, maybe even twice.

    ReplyDelete