Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Laptop!

My computer has been on its last legs for several years now. We keep hoping that it wont crash in the middle of the night. Weve been looking for a reasonable laptop for me for a while, and Cory spotted a good deal at Best Buy. SO I went and picked it up this morning. Its quite awesome to not be confined to my little computer room while on the internet. YAY. That being said, I think my keyboard is set to french and I dont know how ti fix it. When I try and make an apostrphe it does this "é" so apostrophys for me today. Dont french people use apostrophysÉ....turns out I cant make a question mark either. Must get that fixed.

Anyways, very exciting.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I just finished my wonderful lunch of Balsamic Chicken with Sweet Peppers. It was fantastic. I will share the recipe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment